HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
BRADFORD, WEST YORKSHIRE
UP TO £35,000 PLUS BONUS AND EXCELLENT BENEFITS PACKAGE
Is your New Year’s resolution to find a new HR job where you will be valued and challenged? If so, this could be a great career move. This friendly, sociable SME company already have the HR infrastructure in place and have been established for nearly 30 years and gained Investors in People Bronze level but want to continue to improve their HR systems and practices.
The HR Manager will require a broad HR generalist experience and the confidence to handle all Human Resources issues as this is a stand-alone position.
Key aspects that the HR Manager will be dealing with are:
- Coaching managers and providing training and advice e.g. interview skills, performance management, long term absence, GDPR
- Partnering with the management team to understand their business needs and the contribution and value HR can add to the success of this thriving company
- Reviewing HRIS systems and selecting and implementing to improve management reporting capabilities
- Recruitment and on-boarding of new employees
- Training needs analysis and identification of training courses
- Employee relations
- Continuing with improving Wellbeing and Employee Engagement initiatives
This rewarding and varied HR Manager role requires someone with the following HR skills:
- Ideally CIPD Level 5 or a similar HR qualification
- Up to date Employment law knowledge
- Ability to work independently but also as part of a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel to their other sites when required
Perhaps you are an HR Advisor or HRBP and looking for your first management position- then this dynamic, caring and innovative company may be your next employer!
This HR role is a full-time one but for the right candidate they may be flexible and offer reduced hours.
Please note that SVB Solutions are acting as an employment agency for the purposes of this vacancy.