HR Business Partner - Housing Developer (Regional Role)
£40K - £45K + Car/Allowance + Benefits
Cambridge / East Anglia
Howells Solution are working with a leading Housing Developer to recruit a proactive HR Manager to join their highly successful team. This is a regional role and you will be expected to attend meeting at various branches across East Anglia, Cambridge and Central Midlands regions.
The purpose of the Manager is to provide comprehensive generalist HR support to the region promoting consistency, accuracy of information, best practice and excellent levels of customer service whilst maintaining and supporting a focus of employee engagement.
- Liaise with Group HR Advisers on escalated issues as required
- Provide advice to HR Co-ordinators on escalated ER issues, as required, to ensure our approach is in line with legislation, best practice and company policies and procedures
- Provide direct advice to Line Managers on more complex employee relations issues and attend divisions as required to coach/support Line Managers as agreed with HRBP
- In conjunction with the HRBP coach Line Managers on Performance Management and encourage managers to manage their teams
- In conjunction with the HRBP work with Line Managers to ensure consistency across areas and to promote maximum employee engagement
- Manage monthly KPI reporting, case tracking and general reporting for the HR function and the region
- Establish excellent working relationships with line managers and teams within each of the divisions
- Work with HR Co-ordinators and provide advice and support on policy and procedural issues
- Work with Line Managers and HR Co-ordinators on developing an approach to managing long term sick
- Work with Line Managers and HR Co-ordinators to ensure an effective induction is taking place for all new starters
- Carry out specific projects in line with business requirements
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
- Provide support on recruitment and resourcing, and training and Development for regions and input to Group processes.
- Support succession planning Director level
- Support the HR audit process within the Operation
- Contribute to continuous improvement of HR
- Sound knowledge of employment law
- Ability to understand the business and balance commercial needs with assessed risks
- Sound experience in management coaching and development
- Strong experience in influencing and negotiating
- Experience of managing union relationships
- A' Level education or equivalent experience
- CIPD Qualified beneficial but not essential
- Experience of managing problems and proposing solutions
Salary & Benefits:
You will be working for a modern, forward thinking business; that believes the strengths, skills and personalities of their people are the key to the group's success. This is a permanent, full time role for which you will receive an excellent salary of up to £45K with the choice of a Car or Car Allowance, Annual Bonus, 25 days holiday with additional holidays awarded for long service along with a comprehensive benefits package and family friendly policies including flexibility to work from home
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV. Alternatively contact us on 01474 850707.
Howells Solutions are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence. Howells Solutions acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.