A leading industrial door manufacturer are looking to recruit an Industrial Door Engineer to join their expanding team of engineers in the Manchester area. With this role you will be supplied with a Ford transit van, £80 standby fee working a 1 week in 5 callout rota, paid £40 per callout, pension scheme and company mobile phone.
This Industrial Door Engineer Role requires you to have:
- Practical experience with industrial door hardware including dock levellers, dock shelters and loading bay equipment such as roller shutters, high speed doors, rapid rollers, sectional doors, gates , barriers and overhead doors.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Experience recommending further works to be carried out on site.
- Industrial door installation and door servicing experience.
- Electrical, Welding or hydraulics experience.
The remuneration package involved for a successful Industrial Door Engineer is as follows:
- £26,000+ Basic Salary (£40,000 OTE + Benefits).
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays.
- Pensions scheme.
- All power tools and hand tools provided.
- Professionally racked company vehicle.
Realistic first year earnings of £40,000.plus bonus and Benefits.
If interested in the role please click "Apply Now". One of our specialist team will then be in contact.
Refer an new engineer to Professional Technical and receive £200 of high street vouchers when they start with our client.
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.
Professional Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.