An award winning, European business who specialise in the manufacture and service of industrial doors is looking for a Door Engineer to join their current team of Engineers. Offering upto £4,200 yearly sales bonus, double pay when on call, 1 week in 5 callout rota, sick pay and detailed company training programme.
Your job will involve the following:
- Service & maintenance of industrial roller shutters, sectional, fast action, and overhead doors.
- Dock leveller, loading bay equipment and scissor lift maintenance.
- Spotting sales opportunities.
- Electrical and mechanical Engineering fault finding.
- Delivering good customer service.
If any of the following applies to your experience please apply.
- Electrical, service, maintenance or installation engineering within the industrial door industry past or present.
- IPAF, PASMA, CSCS, BS7036, EN16005, SSTS card with experience working in a similar role.
- Roller-shutter, sectional, loading bays, fast action, wicket gates or scissor lift experience.
In return you will receive some fantastic benefits including:
- £26,500+ basic salary. Overtime and end year end inc OT and commission - .
- £4,200 commission per year (upto 5% commission on jobs quoted by yourself whilst in the field.)
- £480 per year Van Subsidence payment to help maintain your heated seat company van.
- Overtime rates at x1.5 and double time Sundays when on call. 1 week in every 5.
- All power tools and hand tools provided.
- 28 days holiday inc bank holiday
- Side by side training with an experienced industrial door service Engineer.
Click Apply Now to be considered for this job
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.
Professional Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.