This well-established Manufacturing Company is currently seeking an Injection Moulding Process Engineer with to join their business, working on a day's basis.
Within this role your duties will include:-
- Introduction of moulding processes & equipment that meet with customer and company quality requirements
- Setting & maintaining quality standards for moulding quality in conjunction with internal quality Dept. Leading improvement teams for molding processes
- Introduction of equipment and ancillary's necessary for the moulding of quality components, project managing their introduction from design & feasibility through to installation & commissioning
- Ensuring that machine programmes used for product manufacture are developed and controlled
- Ensuring equipment is introduced that produces quality parts and meets company philosophies of SMED, production system
- Supervising and carrying out tool trials either individually or in conjunction with Technicians, raise appropriate documentation & manage corrective actions & maturation of products & projects
To be suitable in this role, the ideal candidate will:-
- Be able to generate tool trials reports and process capability data, corrective action reports, including overall planning for trial/supplier timing plans, other presentation materials
- Have the ability to contribute / lead FMEA teams. Manage supplier's performance/selection
- Be able to review & Critique / make recommendation from "Moldflow" / "Mouldex" simulations
- Have an ONC or equivalent in an engineering or plastics-related subject
- Have proven experience in the procurement of injection moulding tooling / equipment & Introduction from design / feasibility to production readiness from the global supply source
- Likely hold the job title of Process Engineer, Process Technician, or Moulding Engineer.
Based in Droitwich, this role is commutable from Kidderminster, Worcester, Redditch, Malvern, and Stratford.
A competitive salary of up to £35k, Healthcare, 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays, Pension
Apply now to be considered for this role!
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.