As an Injection Moulding Setter you will:
- Take full instruction from the Process Co Coordinator with regards to process responsibilities on shift, to include: Tool fitting, Colour changes, Process initiation, Condition setting and Optimization of processes, Fault finding and troubleshooting on production machines.
- Maintain quality standards, liaising with the quality department regarding problem areas, strive to ensure continuous improvement in all areas.
- Promote good housekeeping at all times.
- Carry out all applicable administration with regards to cycle times, records and log books.
- Attend training and development courses where applicable.
- Attending meetings and carry out action plans as instructed when necessary.
- Maintain good liaison with all departments.
- Take full responsibility for personal tools and equipment.
- Promote good Health and Safety at all times.
- Good standard of education, good mathematical skills required.
- Experience of working within a Production / Manufacturing Environment.
- Level 3 Polymer Injection Moulding qualification or equivalent.
- Basic knowledge of Computers, Word and Excel would be an advantage but not essential. The ability to learn computer software is imperative.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
In return the Injection Moulding Setter will receive a salary of £26500 plus Contributory Pension Scheme - Auto Enrolment compliant, appropriate training provided when necessary and an excellent working environment.