This leading Trade Moulder serving industrial, electronics, utilities and medical sectors for customers worldwide is currently seeking an Injection Moulding Technician/Process Engineer to join their team The main purpose of the role will be to undertake accurate and efficient setting of machines and tools in order to achieve quality and production targets.
As Technician/Process Engineer, your duties will include -
- Taking ownership of Machine & Process settings by continual viewing/monitoring of conditions on the shift to drive improvement to Quality & OEE performance.
- Providing leadership for the setters & technical expertise to the shift structure through problem solving and continuous improvement activities.
- Reviewing and reporting back any cycle times running longer than costed/recorded on Job Shop.
- Undertaking trial work, managing NPI Projects, with an aim to achieve time and budget expectations, whilst providing robust Settings for use in production.
- Running or being involved in Continuous Improvement Projects.
To be successful in the role of Technician/Process Engineer, the ideal candidate will -
- Be skilled in Injection Mould Processing
- Have previous experience of trialling of new tools
- Be able to process optimise.
- Have experience with a range of materials
On offer -
- A salary of £34-38k
- Hours 21:45-06:00, Mon-Fri
- Overtime, Pension, Free Parking, Progression Opportunities.
Apply now to discuss this role further!
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however, we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.