Marketing Insight & Analysis Manager - Analysis - Insight - CRM - Database - Tableau - Power BI - Google Analytics - FMCG - Retail
My client a household name have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Insight Manager to join the team. You will lead the Data and CRM to provide actionable insights to drive business performance trough shaping and optimizing marketing and sales based activities based on the power of data and insights,
You will be responsible for managing the CRM and Data suppliers and provide the analysis required to make better decisions across all business functions and driving better customer engagement.
- Comfortable operating in a structured and unstructured data led world, with familiar with data warehouses and fluent in using tools such as tableau, Power BI, google analytics and Excel etc
- Work in an information dense, customer facing industries (FMCG, Agency, Retail or Finance)
- Multi-channel experience
- Management of 3rd party related data / data integration / data storage
- Working with 3rd party data sources, data sets and creating automated data processes
- Mined data, applying analytical rigor to complex business issues and translate insights into financially viable marketing and sales initiatives.
- Devekop and present communications to senior management both internally and externally
Skills and experience
- A degree / equivaliant in a science or quantative subject is desirable
- Experience using software such as Tableau, Excel and VBA, Qlikview, Power BI and Microsoft power tools.
- Management of loyalty scheme delivery
- Strong GDPR epxerience
- Ability to present business cases to sneior management
- Experience in writing amnd developing SQL is desierable