Salary: £18k-£25k Depending on experience
Hours: Full time
Are you a recent graduate looking for the opportunity to start your career in insurance? Do you want to work for reputable and modern company that offers training and progression?
Your responsibilities will include:
- Proving customers with excellent service always
- Assisting the Branch Manager and exceeding team objectives
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients
- Selling insurance-based products with care and consideration
- Converting quotes into sales
- Managing sales enquiries face to face, via telephone and email
- Representing the company as an ambassador
You will have the following:
- Excellent commination and customer service skills
- Previous telephone sales experience
- Fast learner and developer
- Experience in working in a fast-paced sales environment
- Professional and positive attitude
For more information on this role contact Olivia Irving on 01273 830492 or apply today to avoid missing out on the great opportunity!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.