Interim Deputy Manager
A highly regarded charity requires an interim Deputy Manager for a 6-month period for a small residential home for adults with learning disabilities and some complex needs. The service is based in the Whitehaven area of Cumbria.
This is a great opportunity for an Interim Deputy Manager to work closely with the home manager to truly support your service users to gain more independence in their everyday lives.
The ideal interim Deputy Manager will have had at least 2 years experience working with people who have a learning disability or autism. You will also need to be able to demonstrate your experience at managing teams. You will need to hold a level 3 or above qualification.
As the interim Deputy Manager in return for your hard work, the company offers:
* Competitive pay rates. Salary is £19, 900 for 37.5 hours worked flexibly during weekdays.
* Reward , Recognition, Training and good development opportunities
* Generous holiday allowance plus bank holidays
* Stake holder pension
Duties include: -
* Planning and delivering a flexible service
* Developing and managing a flexible rota
* Experience of working with a range of stakeholders
* Understanding of assessments and person-centred support plans
* Knowledge and understanding of Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults
*Supporting and motivating the staff teams
Skills & Knowledge required include: -
*Deputy Management Experience
* Strong leadership skills, managing teams
* Empathy, presence and excellent communication skills
* Staff coaching , supervisions and development
If you are a current Deputy Manager and have the right level of knowledge and experience for this role, please submit your application to Geri Walker as soon as possible, as the client is looking to interview very quickly.
The successful candidate's offer of employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check.
Oakley Professional Recruitment are a consultancy working on behalf of the company, who are recruiting for this job.