We are looking for an Internal Recruitment Manager to work for a charity based in the South East of England. Our clients highly trained staff provide a tailored service focused on individual needs and offer support and advice to empower families, carers and other professionals to confidently look after those who benefit from our services.
You will need to provide strategic direction on all aspects of recruitment. Developing a recruitment strategy in order to cost save and better the candidate experience.
You will be responsible for the recruitment process, developing an internal recruitment procedure and communicating with external sites to ensure all recruitment is centralised. The process has to be properly designed and implemented so experience within this industry is essential.
Key Responsibilities of Recruitment Manager:
- Responsible for delivering professional and expert end to end recruitment functions across all sites in the South East of England.
- Balance and priorities a number of recruitment campaigns at the same time, all delivered to a consistently high standard.
- Maximise opportunities to promote the organisation through networking events, job boards, recruitment days/events and social media.
- Ensure attraction and selection of a high quality, best fit candidates from an increasingly competitive marketplace.
- Develop a robust strategy and process for increasing permanent recruitment and monitoring spend.
- Responsible for decreasing spend on agency staff and tracking cost saving projects.
- Assisting with the build of a database to track personnel recruitment across multiple sites.
- Manage relationship with agencies and ensure consistency, developing PSL and negotiating agency prices.
Key Skills and experience needed for the Internal Recruitment Manager position:
- Experience in the recruitment sector either in agency or internally is essential
- Experience within the care industry would be an advantage
- Proven track record in developing a recruitment strategy and managing recruitment campaigns
- Knowledge of job boards, social media recruitment and managing other agencies
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in tracking a budget and monitoring spend
- Proactive and innovative thinker
- Own transport is essential and some travel to other sites will be required
In return you will receive £25-30K per annum, depending on experience, with the opportunity for progression as the role grows.