This is a position that can offer a Sales Coordinator the opportunity to join a business within the Building Product industry that provide unparalleled training, development and progression opportunities. The environment and culture are tailored towards enabling individuals to truly excel and develop.
You have the opportunity to apply for an Internal Sales Coordination position for a well established, national company who have huge ambitions for their future and want to continue to grow and be innovative in order to remain at the leading edge of their industry. They are looking for people who share this passion, enthusiasm and collaborative approach to join their team.
- Handing customer enquiries in a professional manner and generating quotations, pricing competitively for your customers and the business, within a defined price management structure
- Developing good rapport with customers, understanding their requirements and providing an exceptional service, delivering a 'Right First Time' approach
- Develop a good understanding of the market such as, competitor activity, pricing levels, customer contacts and future contacts
- You will have a commitment to participating and contributing in maintaining a safe working environment at all times
- You will have some knowledge of order processing systems, strong IT skills and have experience within an administrative role with a desire to develop your current skill set
- You will be able to communicate effectively across all channels, dealing with all levels of customers and have the ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships
What is offered to you in return?
If you are looking for an opportunity to build your career with a leading national business, then this position could be for you!
In return you will also receive a very lucrative salary and a great range of benefits including:
- bonus scheme
- enhanced annual leave
- Pension scheme
- Access to the companies 'Rewards' which include a whole array of discounts and offers.