Japanese Speaking International Assignment Consultant - Wiltshire - VR/20398
The Company & Role:
Our client, an International Relocation Company, is looking for an International Assignment Consultant to join their team in Wiltshire.
Main Duties of the International Assignment Consultant:
- Dealing with clients' employees on a day to day basis in accordance with their policies.
- Deliver the International Relocation products and services to the employee.
- Strive to maintain the companys position as the market leader by continuing to deliver exceptional customer services.
- Identify growth opportunities.
- Be responsible for the co-ordination of other services, i.e. language and cross cultural training.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the companys products and services in all interactions with clients and customers.
- Maintain and manage relationships with internal departments and external suppliers/partners in regards to reaching the clients' expectations.
- Recognise, ensure and promote data integrity.
Skills required for the International Assignment Consultant:
- Strong experience within relocation, global mobility, or property.
- Must speak Japanese.
- Excellent customer service & computer skills.
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary, based on skills and experience.
If you wish to apply, please contact the relocation team of Red Recruit at email@example.com quoting reference VR/20398