International Move Coordinator - VR/20257
The Company & Role:
Our client, a Global Moving Company, is looking for an experienced International Move Coordinator to join their growing team in Surrey.
Main Duties of the International Move Coordinator:
- Receive initiations and arrange pre move surveys
- Communicate by telephone with the transferees, advising them on customs regulations, shipping allowances, transit time etc.
- Dealing with corporate clients
- Costing the moves and ensuring that the assignee remains within his shipping allowance
- Coordinate entire move process from initiation to completion
- Obtaining all relevant customs forms and protection cover documentation in a timely manner
- Produce all agent paperwork in a timely and accurate fashion
- Provide status update to accounts
- Produce sales invoices in a timely manner
Experience needed for the International Move Coordinator:
- At least 1 years experience within a similar role
- Excellent communication skills
You will receive a salary of £30-35k depending on experience.
If you're interested, click apply now, or email your CV to the Removals Team on firstname.lastname@example.org