Senior IT Audtior- CoBIT, ISO, SOx - Salary £70,000 - £85,000 + Benefits - Home based with travel to client sites and London office
The company: A global consulting firm who work with a range of companies all over the world to solve problems across areas such as governance, risk and compliance, technology and finance. The company have received various awards for being a great place to work and investing in their employees. Due to growth and success they are looking for an IT Auditor to join their team.
The role: The successful IT Auditor will be responsible maintaining client contact and satisfaction. You will be experienced in leading cyber security, governance and strategy engagements and will have some experience with project management.
- Knowledge of NIST, CoBIT, ISO standards, SOx, Project Risk Frameworks
- Experience in IT auditing and information systems
- 8+ years in a related field
- Leadership experience in execution on client engagements and relationships and building relationships with senior client personnel
- Consultancy experience
Nice to have skills:
- Relevant certifications such as CISA or CISSP
- A relevant degree
If you have the essential skills and are ready to take on a new exciting challenge apply now!