We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced IT Project Manager to work for our expanding Global client. This role is a permanent, full time position with the responsibility of the management of short and long term IT focused projects.
The successful Project Manager will have a Technical and Project Management background to provide support to internal and external projects within the technology industry.
This is a busy and varied role working for a growing organisation with full responsibility of the full project management life cycle and of bespoke technical projects.
Main duties and responsibilities for this IT Project Manager job, Bangor, North Wales
- Provide effective and efficient co-ordination and management for the delivery of bespoke projects to customers
- Project reporting and milestone tracking
- Produce record, documentation and reports
- Drafting proposals for submission
- Sending proposals to customers
- Accurate time logging within projects
- Authorising supplier invoices for payment
- Carry out change management reviews
- Provide support to the Systems administrator
- Working with internal teams to coordinate the project throughout the lifecycle
The successful Project Manager will have experience with the following skills and qualifications:
- Educated to Degree level within an IT related subject
- Practical hands-on Project Management experience ideally within an IT related business
- Experience of managing and reporting on multiple projects
- Strong computing skills with experience of Project Management software
- The ability to multi tasks and prioritise between task
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Discretion in the handling of confidential information
If you have experience as an IT Project Management and enjoy working in a fast paced environment, then this is an excellent opportunity to join a growing and successful organisation. Apply today or contact Kate Humphreys at S2 Recruitment for more details.
S2 Recruitment is acting on behalf of our client as an employment agency.