You will be working as part of a small team dealing with IT queries for all departments within the business, including a small number of homeworkers.
As a Support Technician your duties will include:
- Providing technical support via the Helpdesk
- Managing the IT helpdesk requests.
- Installing, configuring and managing PCs and associated peripherals and software.
- Assisting customers and suppliers with technical support to enable them to trade.
- Helping to ensure that IT resources to meet the future needs of the business.
- Assist in the compilation and maintenance of an accurate inventory of hardware and software.
- Liaising with IT consultants and software providers to ensure continuity of service for all users.
- Creating and analysing helpdesk reports to help determine recurring issues for further investigation.
- Experience of working with networks and PC related end-user support and have good knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office applications.
- Good communication and problem-solving skills are essential, along with being well organised, self-motivated and able to focus on finishing what you’ve started.
As the Technician, you will be required to work 7.45am to 4.15pm, Monday to Friday.
In return, the Technician will receive a salary of £22,000 - £23,000 per annum plus holidays, pension and company bonus scheme.