Up to £23.5K + Benefits
Full time Maternity Cover (1 Year)
Kerr operating as an employment business working on behalf of our client, a market leader Company within the printing and graphic communication industry is looking for an energetic Accounts Coordinator for managing the order entry to cash process and delivering outstanding customer service to a range of commercial key accounts.
What you'll do
- To manage customer orders from order entry to billing
- To respond effectively to queries relating to customer orders, deliveries, complaints, invoices
- To manage deliveries in line with customer expectations, liaising with 3rd party warehouses and other supply chain contacts
- To liaise with credit & collections to ensure any outstanding customer deductions are resolved in a timely manner
- To be in regular contact with our Sales Account Managers and to understand the operational requirements of key customers (key contacts, delivery specifications, booking requirements, etc)
- To implement process improvements which will improve operational effectiveness and enhance profitability
- To ensure that customer account records are kept up to date for audit purposes
- Providing support to other team members accordingly.
Ideal candidate would have
- Fully fluent in Italian is a MUST
- Proven customer service or logistics experience
- An ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Forward thinking and open to new processes/process improvements
- PC skills - competent on Microsoft Office
- SAP experience would be an advantage
- A pro-active and flexible attitude
- An ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines when required
Monday to Friday - 37.5 hours per week.
Closing Date: 29th May 2019
- We accept spontaneous applications via email - do not hesitate to send us your CV, stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
- Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies.
- Kerr Recruitment are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
- Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.