Our client is based in Witney and are experts in their field of hospitality. They have created ground breaking software that will make booking requests simpler than ever! Due to natural growth, this exciting business is looking to recruit a talented Senior Developer to join their team, helping to create and build web products which will display on hotel websites.
The main responsibilities include;
* To support the Head of Software Development to create and optimise in-house product development that integrates with systems from our key suppliers to maintain a point of difference from other technology offerings within our industry.
* To write and manage the codebase of the in-house products ensuring quality and reliability.
* To develop and incorporate analytics into the in-house products to allow accurate business performance metrics to be collected.
* To contribute to the development of these in-house products ensuring that they continue to be relevant to our hotel customer's needs.
* To work with and support our third-party software partners who manage, monitor and maintain company systems including email, shared drives, databases, and software products.
* To contribute to the documentation of company systems to allow clear and precise understanding for colleagues, partners and appropriate third parties.
MARS Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and positively welcomes applications from suitably qualified applicants regardless of race, colour, sex, marital status, national origin, religion, age, disability, or any other protected status. Suitable candidates for the role will be contacted within 3 working days, unfortunately if you haven't heard back in this time your application has been unsuccessful at this time.
MARS Recruitment is a specialist Engineering & IT recruiter working in partnership with companies across the UK and offers services of both an Employment Business (for Temporary/Contract roles) and an Employment Agency (for Permanent roles).