Our client, a logistics and global trade management provider, are looking for a Junior Customs Clearance Clerk to join their team in Dover. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to learn and progress within the industry.
This company operate 24/7, so you must be available to carry out 12 hours shifts, rotating days and nights.
As the Junior Customs Clearance Clerk, you will learn how to:
- Advise Clients of cleared shipmentsCT17
- Assist the senior clerks with completing the day to day Dover road freight, sea freight customs clearance work
- Assist the senior clerks with completing the booking and delivery operations of deep sea containers
- Assist with the completion/amendment of road freight bookings as required
- Arrange the stamping of T2L documentation
- Assist with the completion of excise declaration
- Dock running when required
Skills required for the Junior Customs Clearance Clerk:
- Good understanding of Excel spreadsheets and other Microsoft software
- IT Literate
- Must be able to meet deadlines
- Must be able to identify and report problems
- Conscientious and have attention to detail
- Be a team player
- Good communicator
If you would like to know more details about this Junior Customs Clearance Clerk vacancy, or you know of anyone that fits the bill either forward this advert to them, send us their details or get in contact with us and we will do the rest. You can recommend as many people as you like via our website and earn a referral fee per candidate we place*. This is an unlimited offer.
* T&C's apply. Please contact the office for more information.
Please note: - We do not advertise all of our vacancies as some are highly confidential. Therefore, please either submit your CV to us directly or call us in complete confidence.
We have also setup a contacts list for candidates to join to be made aware of all relevant jobs to them. If this sounds of interest, then please get in contact with us via our website and send us your CV so that we can make sure you receive relevant updates on our latest vacancies.