A market leading bathroom product manufacturer and supplier, well known for innovation and excellence of service in the sectors of Bathroom Mirrors, Cabinets, Furniture, Lighting and Ventilation; are seeking a Junior Graphic Designer.
We are looking for a passionate and skilled Junior Graphic Designer to join the Marketing Team. This role is for somebody that is a self-starter and highly motivated. Working in a new, vibrant larger premises you will add value to a growing company supporting the brand identity and vision. Communication is paramount and you will need to thrive autonomously and collaborate across other departments; which all have a wonderful mix of personalities! This family business requires somebody driven with a creative flair. If you are a talented Junior Graphic Designer who wants to join an exciting innovative company we want to hear from you!
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Junior Graphic Designer is responsible for:
- Creating stunning artwork in partnership with the Marketing Manager and Creative Team.
- Duties will incorporate supporting projects and creative processes through from concept to final artwork.
- Supporting the Marketing Team and other departments with the HiB website, POS, presentations, print and other graphics.
- Working collaboratively with the creative team on a range of challenging and innovative projects.
- Required to colour proof, retouch images and set up artwork to print.
- Liaising with external printers to ensure deadlines are met.
- Offering input to creative meetings, developing and presenting new ideas.
- Researching & working on new ideas, bringing your creativity to the office.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative suite (Photoshop, Indesign & Illustrator).
- Proficient in using PC for designing rather than Mac (due to our network).
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- A clear understanding of marketing strategies and target audiences.
- 1-2 years' experience within a creative industry would be advantageous
- A degree or college level education in Graphic Design or relevant
- Any experience in social media for business would be advantageous