Junior Marketing Executive
Salary £18,000 - £21,000 per annum
We currently have an excellent opportunity for an experienced marketing talent looking to take the next step in their career. They will be an integral part of a very exciting, fun and dedicated team. the Junior Marketing Executive will support the marketing department in delivering digital strategies and will be responsible for the day-to-day management of content across social media and websites.
Your primary focus will be on social media campaigns (paid and organic), as well as supporting the wider content workflow on other marketing initiatives. This role presents a unique opportunity to get hands-on experience in diverse knowledge areas and build your career skillset in a growing brand.
- Management of social media channels, influencers and content partners.
- Fluent in the following: Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, Pinterest.
- Observe audience and comment/likes frequently engaging with followers.
- Continuous research of the market and brand strategies whilst keeping on top of industry developments.
- Content ideation, creation and curation, to include briefing creative teams.
- Assisting in the development and implementation of brand marketing strategies
- Benchmarking and reporting marketing campaign performance with KPIs and metrics
- Proficient in photography and videography
What we're looking for from you:
- Social media & Marketing experience
- Familiarity with social media reporting metrics and scheduling tools.
- Ability to analyze relevant data to improve performance.
- Adeptness at creating content for different audiences. A natural flair for written communication is of utmost importance.
- This role will also be client facing, so we're looking for someone with great communication skills and written skills.
- Exceptional organization skills and a proactive nature with excellent attention to detail.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment with multiple deadlines.
Experience: 2 years required
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.