£20,000 - £30,000
I am currently recruiting for new payroll positions for both Junior and Senior in an expanding and vibrant team based Lewes.
The role will involve managing the payroll process, and using excellent attention to detail to ensure all tasks are completed efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Efficiently process weekly and monthly pay runs
- Expert payroll knowledge and experience (Advanced knowledge of processing statutory payments, new starters and leavers) including up to date knowledge of changes to payroll legislation
- Generate reports for monthly and quarterly liabilities
- Self-motivated with strong numeracy and IT skills
- Process statutory payments, including Maternity funding from HMRC, processing of payroll for Maternity Section and balancing HMRC liabilities
- Investigate customer queries relating to HMRC underpayment/credit notices
Skills and knowledge:
- The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in payroll
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- An excellent working knowledge of MS Excel
- The ability to pick up new systems with ease
- A high level of accuracy and good attention to detail
- Excellent numerical skills
If you are interested in this position then apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.