EB5702 Key Account Manager (Export)
Location: Wolverhampton, West Midlands
Benefits: 25 Days Holiday, Pension
A requirement for a Key Account Manager to work within the Export Business Unithas arisen to work with a world leading manufacturer. The prime objective for the role of Key Account Manager is to effectively manage end-to-end sales activities, developing key customer relationships and new business opportunities
The role of Key Account Manager has a salary of £23K for the right candidate and a very good Benefits Package. The Key Account Manager will report to the Team Leader
Applications from ex-military personnel are strongly encouraged.
Main Duties & Accountabilities:
- Process order quotations including freight costing and follow up
- Order entry; including liaison with the Master Keying team if applicable
- Liaise with internal and external departments to ensure that orders are swiftly processed and dispatched
- Ensure that currencies and exchange rates are updated on a regular basis
- Assist in the production of the weekly Export forecasting
- Ensure that promotions are distributed to relevant customers
- Manage and resolve Customer Concerns from complaint to resolution
- Set up new accounts and liaise with relevant departments such as Credit
- Raise shipping, banking and possibly letter of credit documentation and negotiate freight rates
- Carry out business development/telemarketing for area of responsibility
- Provide a first-class customer service to Export customers
- Develop existing customer accounts.
Experience / Qualifications:
- Have experience within a customer service administrative role
- Have experience of export documentation i.e. Letter of Credit, ATR, EUR1 and Certificate of Origin
- Ideally have experience of working within a 'cradle-grave' export administration
- Be approachable, diplomatic and personable, with a positive and friendly communication style
- Strive for continuous personal development and improvement
- Possess problem solving and highly developed analytical skills
- Be able to work to set deadlines and on own initiative.
Interested applicants will be expected to complete and return by email a simple application form to which CVs must be pasted.