This is a 12 month contract as a Lab Technician that could go permanent. A globally operating chemical manufacturer are looking for a Lab Technician due to a large number of new clients requiring their products. The company offer a comprehensive benefits package including a 12% pension, flexible working, life assurance and annual bonus.
The company is multi-award-winning chemical manufacturer, looking for an experienced Lab Technician to support across Performance Evaluation. The environment working within the company is highly flexible, allowing individuals the opportunity to work within a small number of core hours, but then choose what hours work for them.
Responsibilities of the Lab Technician;
- The successful Lab Technician will receive training and be fully conversant with the standard procedures and methods employed within the Applications Department Area.
- Maintain and develop awareness of current technology within the technical area.
- Perform testing work accurately, promptly and precisely as directed by the Line Supervisor and recommend further work and project changes as required.
- To take responsibility for the delivery of project work to time and to a high quality
- To be able to follow standard routine procedures accurately.
Alongside the Lab Technicians I am also interested in speaking with Laboratory Technicians, Scientists, Performance Evaluation Scientists. Relevant qualifications include HND or HNC in Chemistry, through to Chemistry Graduates.
Please apply directly for further consideration on this Lab Technician position.