Are you an enthusiastic and reliable landscaper local to Radlett, seeking a salary between £23,000 to £25,000 per annum want a great working environment? We are looking for dynamic people to maintain to organise and motivate various sites under your supervision, ensuring all landscaping services are delivered to a high standard which meets customer expectations. The landscaper will work to their own initiative identifying opportunities for improvement and driving business development in their area.
Our client is one of the fastest growing businesses in the industry and is one of the UK’s leading provider of the plant nursery and landscaping services. As part of their growth plans this year they are now looking to recruit a landscaper.
The successful candidate will work to their own initiative and organise resources to deliver an effective service delivery of landscaping including:
- General soft landscaping duties
- Hedge cutting, strimming, mowing
- Health and Safety
The successful landscaper will have:
- Strong communication skills
- Extensive knowledge in landscaping
- The ability to self-motivate and the desire to work within a team
- Experience implementing quality standards and working to customer specifications;
- Strong customer care skills and the ability to represent the company professionally
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills
- Basic IT skills including use of Microsoft Office and smartphones
- Evidence of continuous improvement and problem-solving ability
In return for this, the landscaper will be working in a fun environment. Joining a team that believes in a work-hard, play-hard approach.
To apply for the grounds maintenance operative role please upload your CV.