LCL Seafreight Export Operator - VR/20282
The Company & Role:
Our client, a leading NVOCC are looking for an LCL Export Operator to provide support within their Ocean Export operations team.
- Receive Export bookings process for shipment as LCL
- Update Customer service teams and Overseas offices of any delays or issues in relation to their shipment
- Prepare draft documentation and invoices
- To ensure that all charges entered are correct as per agreed tariff and/or quotations
- Good understanding within the Freight forwarding industry
- Competent with general freight forwarding requirements and procedures relating to Ocean exports
- Able to work well within a team and have good communication skills
- Able to be flexible, approachable and understanding to satisfy customer needs
- Minimum GCSE standard in English and Maths (or equivalent) essential
You will receive a salary depending on experience.
If you're interested, click apply now, or email the Shipping Team on firstname.lastname@example.org