Learning and Development Partner (6-month FTC) c£47,000 Birmingham
We are currently recruiting for a L&D Partner to join our client based in South Birmingham. This is a Full time, contract position offering a competitive salary and fantastic benefits.
We are looking for candidates with previous experience in an L&D Partner position with experience of the Apprenticeship levy and how to maximise it for the business. This is an immensely challenging and rewarding role where attention to detail and credibility are key.
Main Duties of the L&D Partner include:
- Responsible for the delivery of more than one proposition, ensuring that the journey is exceptional
- Act as a Learning Partner within the company to design and develop compelling L&D interventions
- Make sure that the company is focusing on the right set of outcomes to impact the people proposition in a positive way.
- Form product development teams and continually monitor the progress of the team, to ensure the outcome for the products
- Be accountable for the delivery against relevant careers goals/objectives.
To be considered for the role of L&D Partner, you will have:
Excellent academics and proof of ongoing professional training (ideally CIPD)
Solid previous L&D experience in a medium/large company where you have challenged the norm!
Software packages – Microsoft Word and Excel
Ability to work with limited supervision
Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with a multitude of different personalities.
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future. All our vacancies are listed at www.kateandco.com