Learning and Development Trainer
Meridian Business Support is one of the UK's leading providers of permanent and temporary recruitment to the Nursing, Health and Social Care sectors and we offer bespoke consultancy services to clients and candidates alike.
We are currently recruiting for a Learning and Development Trainer for a well established company specialising in the rehabilitation and injury management sector.
Our client manages the provision of rehabilitation services to an Injured Party in order to facilitate recovery from injury and return to work, via our UK-wide network of experts.
To maintain and improve quality levels and ensure process adherence, the Learning and Development Coordinator role will carry out regular 1-2-1 training with each member of our clients teams in line with current processes and procedures, and identify and target specific areas of improvement for each individual. In addition, the role will involve ongoing audit against process adherence, as well as maintaining and improving quality levels of all communication.
- Establishing current training/ competency levels of staff against key competencies required for each role.
- To work with the Management team to develop a training plan for each member of the team to include key competencies as well as ongoing development
- Creating a full training package for new members of staff to ensure they reach the same level as existing members of the team within a pre-defined time period.
- On an ongoing basis, to carry out telephone call audits to a set % of daily calls to ensure global adherence to telephone handling quality standards and effectiveness of query signposting. The aim is to improve overall quality and reduce hold times.
- To work with the Management team, specifically Operations Managers and Team Leaders, to incorporate quality and training feedback into monthly 1-2-1 meetings.
If you are interested in the Learning and Development Coordinator position and would like to have a confidential discussion to find out further details, please apply to this advert or alternatively email your CV to email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.