Learning and Development - Trainer
£28K to £35K basic salary + Benefits
Kerr operating as an employment business working on behalf of our client, a successful and international company within educational sector. Join a friendly and passionate team as the Learning and Development Trainer. The ideal candidate will be passionate about training and education, delivering training courses to instructors and franchisees.
Working hours: Monday to Friday; 9am to 5pm (may work outside the hours occasionally)
- Providing inductions and training to instructors on a weekly basis
- To develop, plan, organise, implement, facilitate and regularly review training sessions in a timely manner that meets business and managers' needs
- To develop, plan, organise, implement, facilitate the assessment days
- Liaising with different departments/teams across the business
- Conducting research in training / learning techniques on a regular basis
- To develop, produce, proof read and regularly review all training/learning materials
- Managing database and generating reports as requested
- Travelling to various locations in the UK and Ireland on a regular basis (with overnight stay)
- At least a B grade in Maths and English or equivalent
- A strong passion for education and training
- Experience in the delivery of training/learning programmes
- Excellent communication skills
- A professional, positive and enthusiastic manner
- Flexibility to travel to various locations in the UK and Ireland
Closing Date: 10th of May 2019
- We accept spontaneous applications via email - do not hesitate to send us your CV, stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
- Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies.
- Kerr Recruitment are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
- Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.