We are looking for a Legal Cashier to join an independent law firm based in Salisbury, Wiltshire. You will need to have some experience within accounts administration or bookkeeping within a professional setting and have completed an AAT or ACCA would be an advantage.
We are happy to consider someone who is experienced as a Legal Cashier and this would be taken in to account in terms of salary level.
You will benefit from great 9-5 working hours and central office location. The team are friendly and supportive, so they are looking for a team player.
As a Legal Cashier you will be responsible for the following:
- Maintaining accurate accounting records of all financial transactions
- Maintaining separate office and client account records.
- Carrying out banking transactions and maintaining accurate accounting records.
- Calculating and administering the payment of staff salaries and maintaining accurate records.
- Maintaining accurate records of bills delivered to clients.
- Assisting in the collection of debts from clients.
- Posting nominal receipts, payments and office transfers.
- Dealing with petty cash postings and reimbursements.
- Preparing the filing on-line VAT returns.
- Preparing bank reconciliations.
In return you will receive a salary of £20-26K per annum DOE.