Meridian Business Support is looking for LGV 2/ Class 2 Drivers to join our successful team at a well known Distribution Centre based in Milton Keynes.
Permanent positions available for the right candidate!
- Drive Company vehicles and operate Company equipment in a safe and professional manner in accordance with Company policies, procedures and legislation
- Provide a professional driving service, to meet and exceed expectations of our customers ensuring customer service level agreements are maintained.
- Comply with the vehicle security and standing procedure at all times.
- Carry out vehicle and auxiliary equipment checks prior to the operation of any vehicle, reporting any defects immediately
- On return to site, you will report to the traffic office for full debrief
- Responsible for the Health and Safety of themselves and others, adhering to safe working practices and the Health & Safety at Work Act, including accident, incident and damage reporting.
- Carrying out 2-8 drops per day
Shift times & working hours
- Monday to Friday
- Start times between 05.00-06.00 depending on location
- Average of 10-12 hours shift
- PAYE £11.00 - £14.50
- LTD £13.00 - £16.50
Experience & Qualifications
- Class 2 Driving experience ( Licence held over 2 years)
- No more than 6 points on licence
- CPC and Digi Card
- Experience of driving commercial vehicles
- Knowledge of driving legislation
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Multi drop experience is desirable
Why should you work for Meridian Business Support?
- Great pay rates
- Ongoing work
- Temp to Perm opportunities
- Option to join a company wide scheme that offers valuable discount vouchers and lifestyle benefits
- 24 hours support from our team
Due to the nature of the work this role is physically demanding and heavy manual handling is required. It is therefore essential that the successful applicant is capable to carry out this nature of work.
If you are interested please contact Milton Keynes Team on 01908 698345!
We look forward to receiving your application!
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.