NEWLY QUALIFIED DRIVERS WELCOME!
Are you a Class 2 Cat C driver looking for a fantastic ongoing opportunity in CAMBRIDGE / WATERBEACH.
This role is for a Class 2 driver with refuse experience or a driver willing to start a new skill.
XP Recruitment are recruiting for a Class 2 Cat C driver who will work Monday to Friday from the Cambridge (Waterbeach) depot working on a particular refuse collection round and ensuring all bins are emptied and returned to collection point. However, sometimes to support business needs this may change, so a flexible approach is desired.
The Class 2 Cat C Driver will be professional and reliable, with excellent communication skills in order to provide a high standard of service. The driver will be leading a team of loaders so will be expected to perform duties in a responsible and efficient manager and set a good example.
Working Monday to Friday starting around 06.30am with finish times usually around 14.30pm
Assignment day rate of Umbrella £13.50 per hour. / £11.50 Paye
Other pay options are available some of which are processed via third party providers.
Candidate experience should include:
- Experience driving Class 2 experience preferred however not essiental
- Previous experience of working on refuse and recycling collections preferred not essential
- Hold a full CPC and Digital Tachograph.
- Happy to manually handle bins
- Experience of working within a customer facing environment.
- Excellent level of customer service
- Strong communication skills
For further information please contact Lauren or Sarah at XP Recruitment today on 01536 428181 or email email@example.com and join our ever-growing team!