Angel Care are seeking a live in carer to join our established team of carers, based in Eltham. We like to pride ourselves on supporting our team and welcome team players to join us.
Currently seeking a Live-in Carer to work closely with our client based in Eltham, London.
- £85 per day
- £50 food allowance a week
- Weekly pay
- Holiday pay
- On hand support between 7am and 10pm
- Caring supportive team
- On going training and support
Responsibilities of the live in carer:
- Care and compassion for service user
- Able to cook quality food and nutritious meals
- A knowledge of and willingness to learn more about the service users every changing care needs
- Able to stimulate the service user, providing a caring supportive environment
- Adapting and adjusting to the care environment, to suit a personalised care plan
- Must have previous experience
- Excellent English speaking and writing
- Previous Dementia experience
- Able to follow care plan and deliver high quality care
- Being able to complete dynamic risk assessments
- Being proactive is essential
- A clear Enhanced portable DBS or willing to do one
We are interested in speaking with people that have a background in live in care work previously or similar position. A person who is adaptable and willing to learn and adapt to the persons needs.
Angel Human Resources is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.