Job Title: Locality Manager
Working Hours: Full time, 35.5 hrs a week + over time included
Salary: Will be discussed at interview
Must have an NVQ Level 5 within Leadership and Management.
Experience we require:
- Must have worked within senior management field previously before
- Must have working experience with learning disabilities and mental health issues
- Excellent team working skill
- Financial Management skills
- Able to manage multiple, complex, issues and prioritise accordingly.
Reports to operations director
As the Locality Manager, you will lead the development of locality planning in one area to improve health and wellbeing outcomes, working in partnership with our communities and local providers to deliver integrated community services.
- Ensuring each service complies with and adhere internal company policies and procedures and external legalisation such as the local authority and CQC
- To take the active role of helping to grow your pre-existing services
- Responsible of the completion for referral assessments
- Ensuring that each service is tailored and personalised for each service users’ requirements
- To ensure the relevant and appropriate supervision for all staff
- To conduct disciplinary hearings or appeal hearings as appropriate.
Working for a well-established high-quality care provider, supporting across the whole social care spectrum from children and adults below retirement age.
Working closely with learning disabilities and mental health issues.
Kerry Collins healthcare contact details: