This gives an opportunity for an experienced Administrator to join an established, award-winning national business within the Building & Construction product industry. They have huge ambitions for the future and excel in focusing on their employees, making sure they thrive and succeed within their role.
- Taking incoming customer enquiries & orders
- Giving quotations and pricings of products and delivery
- Accurately take order information and input onto the Fortek system.
- Planning and scheduling timely delivery of orders agreed with customers, with effective truck utilisation whilst making cost effective logistics
- Maintain real time progress of scheduled orders allowing you to identify potential problem areas and proactively resolve them
- Proactively communicate delivery progression with customers (immediate notification of late running loads)
- Liaise daily with all internal departments
- Plant/Driver Visits Regular visits to plants/hauliers within shipped area to understand production/technical processes.
- Computer literate - working knowledge of the systems Fortek, SAP, Gmail, Google drive are desirable
- Customer focused - providing the best possible service every time
- Be able to make decisions and resolve problems efficiently
- Be able to question, listen and negotiate when needed
- Team player with excellent communication skills across all levels
- Dedicated individual with a strong work ethic
- Experience within Building & Construction industry (desirable)
What is offered to you in return?
This position is supported by a close-nit, friendly team as well as a motivated manager which can provide a number of training and development opportunities. You can also expect a competitive basic salary and a number of benefits including; Free onsite parking, Bonus scheme, enhanced holiday entitlement, Contributory pension scheme, Online discounts and the company employee assistance helpline for free and confidential advice.
*This position is located in the Flax Bourton area which is easily commutable along the A370.