Our client is looking for an experienced Logistics mobilisation manager to join their team in London.
The client is offering 70 hours per week, on £33.10 per hour.
- Implement new internal logistics operation across the London Campus.
- Scheduling and planning of all deliveries into the loading bay areas across campus
- Oversee the day to day operation of the internal logistics team
- Promote Leadership emphasis on all HSSE related matters
- Ensure all staff are aligned to the HSSE standards
- Provide monthly reports to show operational performance of the Internal logistics operation
- Ensure comprehensive process is in place to track and record deliveries
The Logistics mobilisation Manager will have ownership and accountability of the internal logistics performance and ensure all KPIs associated with the logistics operation is met.
The Manager will also promote planning culture in the delivery organisation and smooth BAU deployment key interface with all internal operations department.
The successful candidate will have
- Experience in mobilisation within the corporate environment
- Excellent understanding of loading bay functions and distribution processes
If you feel you have the right skills and experience for this role please send your CV to the attention of Sophie Scott or call the office on 01543629090