This is a position that can offer a Logistics Operative the opportunity to join an international engineering manufacturer who supply their bespoke products on a global basis, providing ongoing training, development and career progression. The company have been established for over 20 years and provide a well organised and clean working environment.
Key responsibilities for the Logistics role:
- Load/unload vehicles in accordance with daily requirements.
- Deliver all packaging materials (e.g. boxes, pallets, labels) to all lines.
- Remove all excess goods from production lines within the specified time frame.
- Pack Finished Goods ready for despatch, including wrapping and labelling.
- Provide weights and dimension information for shipping of product.
- General upkeep and housekeeping of the warehouse environment with focus.
To be successful in this logistics role you will need to have experience of working within warehousing, logistics, stock control, proven experience of working within a manufacturing environment, possess excellent communication skills both written and verbal, team player, computer literate, with the ability to work on own initiative and a Fork Lift Licence would be advantageous.
In return you will a competitive rate of pay on rotating shifts (6-2/2-10/10-6) or days with permanent opportunities. Having free onsite parking and easily accessible from Halifax and surrounding areas.