One of the leading LPG suppliers across the UK is looking for a Driver to join their team in the Caernarfon area. If you enjoy driving, working independently and are strive to go above and beyond for customers then this role may be the opportunity for you.
Renowned for excellence in delivering value and high quality service, you will deliver to both commercial and domestic customers. The length of your journey can vary across short and medium distances and you will be utilised around a wide range of routes across the area. In return, you will receive a competitive salary and training.
As an LPG Driver, your daily duties will include:
- Delivering LPG to consumer and domestic customers across the North Wales Area (the role will involve some manual lifting)
- Adhere to strict LPG delivery procedures whilst on deliveries
- Providing high levels of customer experience with the ability to liaise with customers
- Reporting safety concerns at customer sites
- Carrying out daily and weekly vehicle checks
- Completing daily delivery administration
We would love to see your CV for the LGV Driver job, if you have the following skills and experiences:
- LGV Class C licence
- Digitacho graph
- Valid CPC Card
- Clean UK driving licence
- No DR/DD convictions
- Good knowledge of the area i.e. Gwynedd and Anglesey with the ability to safely manoeuvre LGV vehicles in tight spaces
- Ability to be on call on alternate weekends (maybe subject to change)
- Numerate with the ability to work out loads etc.
- ADR Class 2 is essential
- Experience of driving rigid trucks is essential
This is a full-time position working Monday – Friday, although weekend working is required during busy periods (up to 60 hours in busy weeks). On a temporary basis for a period of 6 months with the possibility of going permanent for the right candidate.
In return you will receive a salary from £12 - £14 per hour dependent on experience.
If this sounds like just the opportunity you have been looking for please apply today!