Our client is looking for an experienced M&E project manager to join their team in London.
- The project manager will be expected to communicate and update senior client stakeholders
- Work within a team of 1 assisting in delivery.
- The project Manager will be responsible for delivering a programme of M &E projects of a total value of £1.5 with an average value of £40K projects.
The successful candidate will have the following experience
- Strong technical understanding of M&E
- Experience of a project lead role with specific understanding of :
- Commercial Models
- Project management
- Risk Models
The role is offering 40 hours per week
The client is looking for a candidate for 6 months however for the right person a permanent position within the company.
If you think you have the relevant experience and skills for this role please send your CV to the attention od Sophie Scott, or call the office on 01543629090