Machine Operator required to join a global plastic and chemicals refining company based in Bletchley on a permanent basis
Salary £29,914 (Basic £19,500 + shift allowance of £10414)
Shifts 4 on/4 off rotating days and nights (06:00-18:00/18:00-06:00)
Benefits 25 days annual leave, annual bonus, generous pension, Christmas and Summer shutdowns
- Controlling the process of mixing, melting, extruding, cooling, drying and cutting across a range of machinery to meet production targets.
- Complete production documentation
- Ensure all machinery is operated within H&S guidelines
- Conduct basic maintenance
- Liaise with maintenance staff to ensure machine optimisation, reporting breakdowns and malfunctions as required
- Cleaning and housekeeping of your work station
- Previous experience in a plastics manufacturing environment (preferably using Extrusion machinery)
- Counterbalance/ Reach FLT licence
- Good IT skills
This role would suit candidates with the following job titles, Machine Controller, Machine Operator, Machine Setter, Process Operative, Extrusion Technician, Injection Moulding Technician, Process Technician or Production Technician
Commutable from Milton Keynes, Bedford, Northampton Wellingborough, Aylesbury, Leighton Buzzard, Dunstable, Silverstone, Buckingham
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.