This is a position that can offer an experienced Machine Operator to join a long established manufacturing engineering company, designing and manufacturing from scratch engineered products and supplying these in to a range of industries including chemical, automotive and Pharmaceutical industries. Due to organic growth we are looking to recruit a number of machine operatives to join the organisation on a permanent basis.
Machine Operator Duties:
- To operate manufacturing and engineering machinery
- Adherence to 5S in the department
- Ensuring machinery is kept in good working order
- Reporting of maintenance issues, completing documentation
- The extrusion of materials
- Manual handling, degreasing of components
- Complying with all health and safety policies and procedures
- Quality checking of products
The successful machine operator will come from an engineering or manufacturing background, with good level of numeracy and general education. With a willingness to perform manual handling tasks and a fast learner you will ideally have experience within a mechanical engineering environment, machine operating, operating extrusion, injection moulding machinery.
On offer is a competitive salary on varied shifts with permanent opportunities, on completion of your probationary period you will be entitled to receive Sovereign Healthcare and a generous pension scheme. Easily accessible from Halifax and surrounding areas.