We have an excellent opportunity for a Machine Operator to join a family run business on a temporary to permanent basis in a modern factory environment, offering comprehensive in-house training with free parking available.
The company was started in 1997 in the Pontefract area, they are well-established steel fabrication company and pride themselves on delivering a first-class service. Over the years they have heavily invested in new laser machines such as Bystronic and Trumpf.
Duties of the Machine Operator:
- Keeping the CNC Laser machine running effectively
- Quality checks to be carried out
- Measuring and comparing to customer drawings
- Completing job sheet quantity of items produced
- Collect and return raw materials to their designated areas
Experience of the Machine Operator:
- Worked within a similar position/environment
- Operation of CNC Laser/Press Brake would be beneficial
What is on offer to the Machine Operator:
- Paying from £12.65 per hour
- Working 10pm-6am Monday to Friday
- Overtime available at uplifted rates
- Temporary to Permanent opportunity
- 33 days holiday (including Bank Holidays when permanent)
- Free parking available
"The successful candidate will easily be able to commute to this Pontefract based business from surrounding towns & cities including Normanton, Castleford, Leeds, Barnsley, and Wakefield.
For immediate consideration for the Machine Operator position please "click apply" or contact Alison Bell at E3 Recruitment on 01484 645269.