Job Titile: Maintenance Electrician
Shifts: Monday to Friday / 6-2 - 2-10
Job Type - Permanent
You are invited to apply for the position of Maintenance Electrician and have the opportunity to join a leading national business within the Building & Construction product industry. If you seek to be a part of a forward thinking, collaborative and innovative business that offers unrivalled training & development then please read on.
Our client seeks a Maintenance Electrician to be part of a multi-functional engineering team providing 'hands on' electrical & technical support to both production and other internal functions throughout the factory, whilst aiming to achieve key targets within their departmental environment.
Roles & Responsibilities
- To develop a works plan and maintenance system.
- To ensure plant operates in a safe manner.
- To ensure all work carried out is documented in line with company Health & Safety policies.
- To ensure that production is maintained to the required target levels by assisting on line and mobile plant as and when required.
- Time served Electrical apprenticeship or equivalent
- 17th Edition
- A good understanding/ hand on experience working with PLC's (Fault finding)
- Experience in single & 3 phase electrics, control circuits & Invertors
- Read and interpret electrical drawings