The company are global leaders in the automation industry. Due to increased work load they now have an urgent contract for a qualified Maintenance Electrician to join the business. Initially on a 3 month contract, but ongoing support may be required. Offering very competitive rates of pay with flexible working.
Responsibilities of the Maintenance Electrician:
- Installing and maintaining high speed process equipment
- Troubleshooting, adjusting and repairing all electrical equipment, components, transducers and complex timing and inspection devices
- Performing preventative maintenance on assigned electrical systems
- Diagnosing issues and correcting through PLC's
- The electrician will be wiring, assemble and layout electrical/electronic systems
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department, the division, the group and the company. Includes ability to handle stress and to interact with others so as to establish and maintain a positive and productive work environment.
Requirements of the Maintenance Electrician:
- Applicants will need to be apprentice trained in electrical engineering and hold an Electrical Qualification.
- Background will be automation, Automotive, FMCG
- The Electrician will need to be competent in maintenance on high speed machinery
- Experience using PLC's (No programming is required)
- Any experience with the following: electrical/mechanical devices, transmission systems, interface units, AC/DC motors, wiring diagrams and schematics, computers and inspection of digital devices.
- In return you will receive a very competitive daily rate
- 3 month contract
- Flexible working
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.
Professional Technical is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.