We are seeking 3 x Maintenance Electrician due to company expansion and large-scale factory investment. The position offers PLC training, career development paths, job security, and excellent remuneration packages, plus a comprehensive employee benefits package.
It is working with an International market leading manufacturing business that has committed to the future of the factory through investment and training. Working as part of a large team of skilled engineers you will be responsible for the maintenance of the manufacturing machinery and plant. Positions are available on either days or nights.
What you can expect from the company as Maintenance Electrician
- Basic salary up to £45k per annum £41k for days, £45k for nights + Overtime opportunities at a premium
- Training and career development cross-skilling and upskilling, including PLC training, career progression opportunities
- Job security and personal development within a market-leading, international manufacturing organisation
- The ability to work within a skilled team of engineers on a permanent basis
- Hours of work - Positions are available on Days or Nights
We are keen to speak with a Maintenance Electrician, or electrical engineer, who is seeking to join a forward-thinking company with large backing.
Maintenance Electrician Duties:
- Maintenance of manufacturing machinery covering 3 phase, motors, drives, etc
- Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance, Inspections, Service, and Repairs of machinery
Qualifications required to apply for Maintenance Electrician vacancy:
- You will need to hold one of the following qualifications to be considered: City and Guilds Level 3, NVQ Level 3 or BTEC (Apprenticeship) in Electrical Engineering with experience as a Maintenance Electrician, electrical engineer
- Industrial Planned and reactive maintenance experience as a maintenance electrician
In return, you will be offered a truly varied role within a dynamic and fast-paced business where opportunities to develop your skill sets and career progression path often arise.