As the Engineer, you will be part of a small team maintaining state of the art process plant and machinery. The Liverpool site has received substantial funding to purchase machinery & equipment to double the site’s capacity in 2019. The company now employs 600 staff throughout a network of fifteen sites
As the Maintenance Engineer your duties will include:
- Electrical and mechanical maintenance on pumps, fault finding on control panels, valves, pneumatics, single and three phase systems.
- Maintenance is 70:30 planned & reactive.
- Assisting in capital project installations.
- Working on continuous improvement projects throughout the factory.
- Multi skilled in electrical and mechanical maintenance, service and repair.
- Able to read electrical and schematic drawings.
- Time served or relevant engineering qualifications.
Continental Shifts –
DAYS ONLY 4 on, 4 off
6am to 18.00
In return, you will be offered a salary of £35,000 - £40,000 per annum plus overtime Approx. £5,000 per annum BUPA medical cash plan, pension, life assurance and 20 days holiday.