A Maintenance Engineer Job opportunity has just become available, within a specialist and leading manufacturing business. This business is easily commutable and offers free parking for those with vehicles. If you're looking for good training, a competitive starting salary + package (overtime etc) then please read the details below!
Purpose of the Maintenance Engineer -
Provide Electrical and Mechanical Maintenance assistance, to ensure a smooth running of the manufacturing operation.
Maintenance Engineer responsibilities include -
- General repair and ongoing servicing of machinery on site.
- Fault diagnosis (electrical and mechanical) as and when required.
- Management of routine servicing schedules.
- Keeping manufacturing management regularly informed of progress.
- Making routine checks on machinery on site and parts.
- Problem-solving and reacting immediately, to any machine breakdowns.
- Liaising with client divisions and customers.
- Monitoring maintenance tools, stores, and equipment.
Maintenance Engineer desirable skills/experience/attributes -
- Experience within a similar position.
- Ability to read technical drawings.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Flexible with shift patterns.
- Ideally an Electrical and Mechanical background, but there is flexibility.
- Working knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics, AC/DC drives, PLC fault finding, thermoforming machines, extrusion, plastic injection moulding machines is desirable.
- Relevant manufacturing/engineering education (HNC/HND or equivalent).
Maintenance Engineer position benefits -
- Competitive starting salary and overall package.
- Training opportunities.
- Pension scheme.
- Health care.
- Working for a leading and ever growing manufacturing business.
If interested in this position, please apply through this advert immediately or email an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.