Are you an Electrical Engineer keen to break into the Aerospace Industry? Want to work in an ultra-modern manufacturing facility with state of the art equipment, plenty of overtime and an environment that encourages training and development? Then we want to hear from you!
The business is a global manufacturer, and supplier of a wide range of high-quality products for the aerospace and defence sectors, with sites across the world they are part of the biggest Aerospace manufacturing group in the world. With a site stretching over 200,000 sq feet, they have superb manufacturing facilities ensuring the highest possible standards are achieved. Part of the Midlands Aerospace Alliance, this company retains the reputation of a market leader in this industry by attention to detail and business excellence.
Benefits include a salary of circa £46K, overtime availability, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, a company pension scheme with up to 6.5% employer contributions, and various other benefits
Responsibilities for the role include -
- To provide electrical maintenance to a range of CNC, manual and automated machinery, and any other ancillary plant
- Reactive breakdown maintenance, reducing machine downtimes to a minimum
- Electrical repairs to motors, control panels, wiring, relays, contactors, switches and bulbs
- PLC Fault finding and interrogation
- Ensure adequate spares to support the plans
- To comply with legal requirements and to work within Company health and safety guidelines
- Supporting the maintenance manager with facilitating the in house CMMS
We would love to hear from you if you've had experience in the following -
- Multi skilled engineer, shift maintenance engineer, electrical engineer, machine technician
- Be able to fault find and interrogate PLC's
- Understand and interpret Electrical drawings and schematics
- Strong background in CNC machine maintenance and servicing
Working hours are 37hrs per week rotating Morning, Afternoon & Nights Shifts Mon to Fri (Every Friday is a 5hr shift finish)
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.