An opportunity has become available for an Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer within a food business that can offer many development and growth opportunities with a clear progression plan. You will be faced with many challenges and stimulating project work to really enhance your current skills.
The company is a multi-site Food processor that has experienced continuous growth over the years, they employ thousands of people and they are known for their good staff retention rates, Training and Development schemes and Industry leading benefit package. Due to a site expansion and recent investments they are looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join the Bradford site.
Roles and Responsibility
- As a part of your role you will be responsible for reacting to breakdowns on site and implementing proactive/reactive maintenance of the machinery.
- Another key attribute is to be able to plan and to be able to apply forward thinking, to ensure limited downtime.
- You will be involved with Continuous Improvement and Lean Manufacturing activities
- Within this role you will be working as a part of a close-knit team with a further 2 colleagues on shift
- As a part of the role you will be able to work on some of the most advanced equipment within the industry having recently invested multi millions worth into the site
To Be Successful
- You will need to hold one of the following qualifications to be considered: City and Guilds Level 3, NVQ Level 3 or BTEC in either Electrical Engineering
- It is essential within this role to have experience within fault findings and/or diagnosis.
- Industry experience within one of the following areas is essential: Food, Drink or FMCG environment.
- The job titles that would be considered for this role would be; Maintenance Engineer, Multi Skilled Maintenance
- Technician, Maintenance Electrician.
If you are an experienced Engineer and you are interested in this opportunity then please apply now, we look forward to hearing from you.
In return you will receive an excellent salary and package with a double figure pension and various other flexible benefits and discount schemes. You will be offered a truly varied role within a dynamic and a fast-paced business where opportunities to develop your skill sets and career progression path often arise.